Sunday, May 16, 2010

Design Rationale - Final Project

I chose to do food for the topic of my final project because I love food. In this slideshow I wanted to create my love of food and also one particular experience with a different type of food. I chose to talk about my experience to South Korea and the different food they have there. I wanted to give the reader a sense of a story where I start off by mentioning what food is, my experience in Korea with food and then wrapping it all up with how much I love and enjoy it.

Some of the decisions I made while creating this slideshow was choosing which pictures to choose and which music I wanted in the slideshow. It was difficult choosing pictures because some of the images were too small so they looked funny in the slideshow. I did choose the song Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett for the end of my slide show because I thought it was a good food song that mostly everyone knows.

I felt like I had a lot of problem this time with audacity and posting. Trying to post to WebNg and Filezilla was a pain because whenever I tried to upload my powerpoint to them it would just stop in the same spot and never finish the upload. I never accomplished any of my problems because I never got the project uploaded.

I am most proud of the whole project and how I put a bunch of things together. It took a little effort to write a script that would easily portray what I wanted to say. I then needed to find pictures that accurately went with what I was saying in the story and then a song that also fit the theme. I think in the end it turned out really well despite all the uploading problems and I am proud of the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment